Every time I see Elizabeth i’s signature I get absurdly happy cause I just imagine her signing her name and doing a little twirly and then pausing and then adding a few more twirlies
“your majesty perhaps thats enough twirls” suggests William Cecil
“perhaps Im the motherfuckin queen” suggests elizabeth and adds 6 more
The Greatest Tattoo Artists in the World, and where to find them.
Love the different styles
Tattoos are fucking art i don’t care what anyone else says
I can’t express enough my love for this.
OMG i couldn’t figure out why Eugene was hiding and then it hit me.
Wait why is he hiding
someone explain it to me
Oh, so women can’t dress how they want because men can’t control their sexual urges? When dogs can’t control their sexual urges, we cut off their balls.
I think I’m onto something here.
I would say welcome to America!
I would say you have now entered the twilight zone… cue nusic
Does this still apply if I’m Canadian?
This applies to every government….The US has only had a couple of hundred years at this…..we’re the rank amateurs in this league….
SO I’M SITTING WITH MY CRUSH, DOING MY HOMEWORK AT STARBUCKS WITH HIM (which is a blog I’ve been keeping to explain my experiences for this one class) WHEN HE GETS UP AND SAYS HE’S HEADING TO A FRIENDS HOUSE. I SAY GOODBYE AND HE JUST GOES "Aren’t you coming?" AND I SAY "Well.." AND BEFORE I CAN SAY ANYTHING ELSE HE GIVES ME A GOOFY SMILE AND SAYS:
"I’d be lost without my blogger"
GUYS STOP REBLOGGING THIS. HE HAS A TUMBLR.
Aww that’s so-
Oh hey shes getting olde-
How dare you
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS
THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE DON’T DO THIS TO ME
HOW DARE YOU WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME????????????????????????
1. Do not date a boy who does not care what your favourite song is. The boy who does not care what melodies ignite your heart strings with love and wonder while staring at passing street lights on the last train home, will not care if it’s 2 a.m. and your heart is breaking.
2. Do not let anyone fold you up like last winters tattered scarf and put you away with the others in a neatly labeled box. Even when there’s thunder and the sky is crying, you are your mum’s favourite summer dress. You are to wear yourself like you believe it.
3. We are all stories. Write yours how you want. Make today’s chapter about purposely taking the wrong bus and discovering a tiny blue tea shop, or folding origami paper hearts over and over on your window sill. Just make sure it’s something you’d enjoy reading.
4. I will always try to save you.
5. Someday you will be 19 and lost and heartbroken and you will think about a place you’ve seen on TV or heard or read about in a book or seen a picture of. You will feel your heart drop into your stomach. Go there. For a day, a month, forever, but it’s important that you go.
6. The world is so beautiful. Do not let the slumped over homeless man outside the convenience store or the stories of guns and bombs on the television let you believe otherwise. We are all so lost. All of us. We all show it in different ways. I write bad poems. Others start wars. There is no inherent evil, only good people searching too hard.
7. I love everything about you.
8. Money turns people into liars and emotional ghosts. School grades are an inaccurate representation of you. Measure your life’s worth in how many times you’ve nearly lost your life to laughter, how many books you’ve closed with happy tears in your eyes, people whose lives you’ve brought joy to, marshmallows eaten, or countries visited.
9. Don’t ever let anyone tell you to stop crying. Cry if you want to. It’s okay. You’re allowed.
10. My best friend once told me that the most important decision he had ever made was to love everyone and everything. He’s the only person I’ve ever known to have a viewable aura of light around him. Don’t forget to love this world, to love people. Be light. You are already mine.
wow. he really should have stuck to the stuff he knew.
If you see a girl wearing baggy or boyish clothing it does not make her a lesbian.
However, if you see her ‘wearing’ a naked girl around her face she may be a lesbian.
Or she may be cold and just using the other girls thighs as ear muffs..
Just don’t stereotype okay
i’m sick to death of girls having to be nice because some guy is obsessing over them. and when i mean girls i mean one of my closest friends. you do not have to be nice to someone who has made you feel…
shout out to zac efron for never pursuing a singing career after he left disney